[openstack-dev] [Nova] No meeting today, focus on bugs and reviewing FFE requests

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 18:56:58 UTC 2013

Greetings,

Let's cancel the Nova meeting today.  I know of at least a few people
that are out for various reasons.  Those that aren't are really worn out
from the feature freeze week.  Let's break for this week and meet again
next week as we go hard on fixing bugs.

In the meantime, feel free to start ramping up on bug triage, as we have
some catching up to do there.

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage

Also, please be on the lookout for Nova feature freeze exceptions.  They
should all be posted to the dev mailing list.  I would like input from
others if you have an opinion on them.

Thanks!

--
Russell Bryant