[openstack-dev] Cinder Backup documentation - to which doc it should go?

Edward Hope-Morley edward.hope-morley at canonical.com
Wed Sep 4 15:03:40 UTC 2013

Hi Ronan,

I have a bug open (which I am guilty of letting slip) to amend to cinder
backup docs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1205359

I implemented the Ceph backup driver a while back and was intending to
have a cleanup of the backup section in the docs while adding info on
backup to Ceph. Did you get round to implementing your changes? If so
can we get info on ceph backup in there too? (if not I'll get my arse in
gear and do it myself).

Ed.