[openstack-dev] [openstack][nova] an unit test problem

Wangpan hzwangpan at corp.netease.com
Wed Sep 4 05:52:14 UTC 2013

Hi experts,

I have an odd unit test issue in the commit https://review.openstack.org/#/c/44639/
the test results are here:
http://logs.openstack.org/39/44639/7/check/gate-nova-python27/4ddc671/testr_results.html.gz

the not passed test is: nova.tests.compute.test_compute_api.ComputeCellsAPIUnitTestCase.test_delete_in_resized
I have two questions about this issue:
1) why it is passed when I run it by 'testr run nova.tests.compute.test_compute_api.ComputeCellsAPIUnitTestCase.test_delete_in_resized' and also 'nosetests xxxx' in my local venv
2) why the other test nova.tests.compute.test_compute_api.ComputeAPIUnitTestCase.test_delete_in_resized is passed, which also inherits from the class '_ComputeAPIUnitTestMixIn'

because it is OK in my local venv, so I have no idea to fix it, anybody can give me some advice?
Thanks a lot!

2013-09-04

Wangpan