[openstack-dev] Teaching me to fish

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:53:14 UTC 2013

Hi OpenStack Developers,

I started working with OpenStack, November 2011 coming from five years
working on WordPress. Part of my motivation was to get deeper in the
stack.

Wow, in these 1.5 years have I gone deep! Thank you for your patience
in providing my the best education. Working with you and Piston Cloud
have been among my greatest experiences in learning and growth. Thank
you.

The OpenStack development and test processes are setting very high
standards for open source!

It's incredible to see how far OpenStack has come and what's on the
horizon. What an incredible project!

I'm now on to other things. If you want to stay in touch, please
update your address book to foolswisdom at gmail.com .

Thanks for the fishing,
Lloyd