[openstack-dev] Cells - Neutron Service

Konglingxian konglingxian at huawei.com
Mon Sep 2 05:15:23 UTC 2013

IMO, Neutron and Cinder are both not ready for 'Cell'. In current implementation, Neutron and Cinder both don't know anything about cells, I'm afraid it's just an experimental feature.

And , in a large scale deployment(maybe multi-DC), we should consider the performance of volumes and network across cells, using Neutron and Cinder as shared services.

Lingxian Kong
Huawei Technologies Co.,LTD.
IT Product Line CloudOS PDU
China, Xi'an