[openstack-dev] HK Summit - Image Creation and Customization "unconference"?

Ian McLeod imcleod at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 20:05:35 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-31 at 12:50 -0700, Mark Washenberger wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Ian McLeod <imcleod at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>         On Thu, 2013-10-31 at 11:56 -0700, Clint Byrum wrote:
>         > Excerpts from Ian McLeod's message of 2013-10-31 11:27:39
>         -0700:
>         > > Hello,
>         > >
>         > > Would any of you attending the summit be interested in
>         snagging an
>         > > unconference session to discuss the state of play with
>         image creation,
>         > > customization and import?
>         > >
>         > > I can contribute an overview and demonstration of our
>         Nova-native image
>         > > building tool.
>         > >
>         > > I'd be interested in exploring integration points with
>         Disk Image
>         > > Builder and Glance.
>         > >
>         > > Any takers?

> Sounds like a good opportunity!
>

>         So any time Wednesday onward?
>

> That broad schedule constraint is good for Glance as well, as all of
> our sessions are on Tuesday.

Cool.  I'm not arriving until late Monday.  I've asked russellb to try
to grab an unconference slot.  However, I suppose I should just extend
this request to anyone who is interested.

So, could I ask that any interested parties look at the unconference
signup sheet when you arrive and, if you don't already see:

"Image Building and Customization"

please grab a time slot from Wednesday onward?

-Ian