[openstack-dev] [nova] Closes-Bug and Launchpad

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Oct 31 19:54:16 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-31 12:43:19 -0700 (-0700), Gary Kotton wrote:
> Over the last few days I have noticed that bug fixes posted to
> gerrit are not updated in Launchpad.
[...]

Links to one or two example changes might help. There are a number
of other subtle ways this can break down (wrong branch/no
corresponding series task on the bug, missing bug supervisor
permissions on that project for the Launchpad account used by our
automation, transient API failures due to network or server issues,
et cetera). I can probably spot the specific issue with a bit more
context to go on.
--
Jeremy Stanley