[openstack-dev] [sqlalchemy-migrate] Blueprint for review: Add DB2 10.5 Support

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 31 19:30:51 UTC 2013

I've got a sqlalchemy-migrate blueprint up for review to add DB2 support
in migrate.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sqlalchemy-migrate/+spec/add-db2-support

This is a pre-req for getting DB2 support into Nova so I'm targeting
icehouse-1.  We've been running with the migrate patches internally since
Folsom, but getting them into migrate was difficult before OpenStack took
over maintenance of the project.

Please let me know if there are any questions/issues or something I need
to address here.

Thanks,

Matt Riedemann
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
Email: mriedem at us.ibm.com
Office Phone: 507-253-7622