[openstack-dev] [Solum] Call for participation: Breakout meeting for API deep-dive

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 31 18:35:29 UTC 2013

Team,

In the interest of providing adequate advance notice, we will not consider any of the timeslots for today. I have edited the poll accordingly. It also looks like a number of us did not notice that there are a lot of proposed times hiding under the accordion view of the poll.

So, please take a moment to re-visit the poll, and click the "Show all 18 options" button, and please mark the (If-Needbe) options if you have conflicting commitments that you would be willing to reschedule to attend the breakout meeting(s).

Note: No date/time options were proposed for the week of the Icehouse OpenStack Design Summit next week in Hong Kong. Most of the proposed times are the week following next.

Note: I plan to close the poll at 5:00 PM US/Pacific today and select the date/time for these based on the feedback you provide. Please chime in now so we can do our best to include you.

Thanks,

Adrian