[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Object status and admin_state_up

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 31 10:26:29 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,

The question was based on the bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1242351
Where it is a real discrepancy: you bring the balancer down (and it's
really undeployed) but still remains active.
I guess I need to put it to PENDING_CREATE for haproxy, not PENDING_UPDATE
since this represents deployment status.
In fact i think this could be driver-specific and differ from driver to
driver.

Thanks,
Eugene.