[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Version numbering of TripleO releases

Roman Podoliaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 31 05:09:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

0.MAJOR.MINOR  versioning totally makes sense to me until we get to 1.0.0.

Just a couple of examples of releases we are doing this week:
1) tripleo-image-elements is bumped from 0.0.8 to 0.1.0 (we introduced a
kind of incompatible change by switching Seed VM to neutron-dhcp-agent)
2) os-collect-config is bumped from 0.1.4 to 0.1.5 (we had Clint's patch
reducing the default polling interval, which is not a bug-fix, but doesn't
break backwards compatibility either)

Thanks,
Roman