[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev][Nova][Discussion]Blueprint : Auto VM Discovery in OpenStack for existing workload

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 30 20:45:50 UTC 2013

Sorry Russell but I have to ask, what is the different you see between "traditional datacenter virtualization" and "cloud". IMHO the two co-exist and Cloud (the buzz word that it is) is the umbrella for all encompassing data center. That said im still missing why this would not be a useful feature for us?

BR
Alan