[openstack-dev] [Solum] An early peek into the Solum.io website

Roshan Agrawal roshan.agrawal at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 30 18:51:09 UTC 2013

The Solum community website is very close to be launched publicly.

If you want to take an early peek into how it is coming along, here are the access details:
www.Solum.io<http://www.Solum.io> User name: Solum, password: OpenStack
The Solum logo is still in works, what we have now is meant to be a placeholder till we finalize on an awesome looking logo.

Comments/suggestions welcome. (Cc Solum list for now, till everyone have had a chance to migrate to the openstack list)

Thanks & Regards,
Roshan Agrawal
Product Manager-Project Solum
Direct:    512.874.1278