[openstack-dev] [qa] Duplicated test effort development

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 12:48:08 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:00:22PM +1030, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
<snip>
> I don't think blueprints/bugs work so
> well at this, and I don't think we have anything else setup at the moment,
> so as a temporary measure I've created an etherpad here:

Can I ask why?  Surely blueprints for new features (in this case the
feature is test coverage for $api) are exactly what the normal openstack
process dictates, and is what most folks are familiar with?

Anyway, I added the keystone test I'm working on (which has a BP) to the
etherpad, and definitely +1 on not duplicating effort, by whatever means ;)

Steve