[openstack-dev] [heat] Proposal for new heat-core member

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 30 00:25:08 UTC 2013

Thanks all. I'm honored to join this great team!

-------- Original message --------
From: Steve Baker <sbaker at redhat.com>
Date: 10/29/2013 3:24 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Cc: Randall Burt <randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [heat] Proposal for new heat-core member

I count enough core +1s. Congrats Randall, well deserved!

On 10/26/2013 08:12 AM, Steven Dake wrote:
Hi,

I would like to propose Randall Burt for Heat Core.  He has shown interest in Heat by participating in IRC and providing high quality reviews.  The most important aspect in my mind of joining Heat Core is output and quality of reviews.  Randall has been involved in Heat reviews for atleast 6 months.  He has had 172 reviews over the last 6 months staying "in the pack" [1] of core heat reviewers.  His 90 day stats are also encouraging, with 97 reviews (compared to the top reviewer Steve Hardy with 444 reviews).  Finally his 30 day stats also look good, beating out 3 core reviewers [2] on output with good quality reviews.

Please have a vote +1/-1 and take into consideration: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Heat/CoreTeam

Regards,
-steve

[1] http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/heat-reviewers-180.txt