[openstack-dev] [nova][scheduler] Instance Group Model and APIs - Updated document with an example request payload

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 29 19:47:44 UTC 2013

"Yathiraj Udupi (yudupi)" <yudupi at cisco.com> wrote on 10/29/2013 02:46:30
AM:

> The Instance Group API document is now updated with a simple example
> request payload of a nested group, and some description of how the
> API implementation should handle the registration of the components
> of a nested instance group.
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/
> 17OIiBoIavih-1y4zzK0oXyI66529f-7JTCVj-BcXURA/edit

Thanks!  I tried viewing that JSON by copying into a file and using the
JSONView extension to FireFox, but it complained about the JSON being
malformed.  So I used Jackson to parse, and it found some odd closing
quotes.  After fixing them I used Jackson to write out a normalized
version (I find the indenting in the original odd).  I have attached the
result (hope it makes it through the mailing list).

Thanks,
Mike