[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Nova] summit overlap

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Oct 28 21:40:44 UTC 2013

Hey Russell, any chance you can shuffle the two tuesday nova sessions
on scheduler - 1450 and 1640 - to another day? Both of those are
pretty relevant to the baremetal workload aspect of TripleO, the
former  largely for Devananda with his Ironic hat on, the latter for
our ability to schedule work to avoid failure domains / optimise
ceph|glusterfs cluster layout.

And both Devananda and I are super interested in the structure and
process session too.

Of course, you're probably getting a thousand such horse-trade
requests, so we'll understand if you can't shuffle things.

Thanks!

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>