[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Design summit etherpads

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:12:22 UTC 2013

I've posted links to the Ironic session's etherpads on the wiki --
  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Icehouse/Etherpads#Ironic

If you have a session proposed and the link in the wiki is wrong (you have
a pad somewhere else with good things in it) please let me know so I can
update the link in the session description, too.

And if you're running a session but didn't start an etherpad yet, please
edit the relevant pad. When there wasn't a link in the proposal, I created
a pad and pasted some bits from the session descriptions in to start them,
but that's all.

--
Devananda