[openstack-dev] what is the default timeout of the session the python nova client instance set up with the compute endpoint?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 28 10:12:14 UTC 2013

openstack learner wrote:
> I am using the python-novaclient api and creating a nova client using
> "client = Client(USERNAME, PASSWORD, PROJECT_ID, AUTH_URL)"   My
> question is: what is the default timeout of the session the nova client
> instance set up with the compute endpoint?
> [...]

Xin: Do not cross-post general usage questions to this list, this
creates off-topic noise. Posting those questions to the
openstack at lists.openstack.org list is sufficient.

Helpful people: Please do not encourage this behavior by answering
off-topic questions here. If you want to help users, please reply (only)
to the general usage mailing-list.

(This message was brought to you by the Committee for mailing-list usage
sanity)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)