[openstack-dev] [Savanna] Savanna on Bare Metal and Base Requirements

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hp.com
Fri Oct 25 15:20:26 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the info!  We'll try to spend a little more time exploring this now that it seems to have passed the smell test by all of you.

I noticed that the wiki says it may evolve to be Heat based and the direct driver may be deprecated.  In our Grizzly based environment, this could problematic for us.