[openstack-dev] [Nova] Blueprint review process

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 13:27:48 UTC 2013

It would be helpful if you could follow the reply style being used.  :-)

On 10/24/2013 06:17 PM, Alan Kavanagh wrote:
> Is this really a viable solution?
> I believe its more "democratic to ensure everyone gets a chance to
> present the blueprint" someone has spent time to write. This was no
> favoritism or biased view will ever take place and we let the
> community gauge the interest.

I don't really understand.  The key to this is that it really doesn't
change anything for the end result.  It just makes the blueprint list a
better reflection of what was already happening.

Note that the prioritization changes have nothing to do with whether
blueprints are accepted or not.  That's a separate issue.  That part
isn't changing much beyond having more people helping review blueprints
and having more explicit blueprint review criteria.

--
Russell Bryant