[openstack-dev] [Neutron] L3 router service integration with Service Type Framework

Gary Duan gduan at varmour.com
Fri Oct 25 00:34:32 UTC 2013

Hi, Salvatore,

I guess 'router_service_type' extension is used together with
'router_service_insertion'.

The purpose of this blueprint is to allow multiple vendor's routing
services coexist in a network. One router can be implemented by L3 agent,
another one might be from vArmour, NVP or Cisco, for example.

Thanks,
Gary

>>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-lvs-driver