[openstack-dev] [Neutron] L3 router service integration with Service Type Framework

Itsuro ODA oda at valinux.co.jp
Thu Oct 24 23:44:05 UTC 2013

Hi Gray,

Thanks for your response.

Our plan is as follows:
* LVS driver is one of lbaas provider driver.
  It communicates with l3_agent instead of lbaas_agent.
* For l3_agent side, I think the implementation is same as
  fwaas. L3NATAgent inherits like LVSL3AgentRpcCallback
  class added which communicates with LVS provider driver.
  So l3_agent functions already existed are not changed,
  just added LB function.
  I think the implementation would change depending on
  the service chaining discussion.

Thanks,
Itsuto Oda

# note that Toshihiro Iwamoto, a main developer of our BPs
# may replay instead of me. He will attend the HK summit.