[openstack-dev] [Neutron] L3 router service integration with Service Type Framework

Itsuro ODA oda at valinux.co.jp
Thu Oct 24 22:16:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are going to implement 2-arm type lbaas using LVS, and have submitted
the following BPs.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-support-routed-service-insertion
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-lvs-driver
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-lvs-extra-features

Maybe the first one is same as yours.
We are happy if we just concentrate making a provider driver.

Thanks.
Itsuro Oda

--
Itsuro ODA <oda at valinux.co.jp>