[openstack-dev] [Climate] Weekly IRC team meeting

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Thu Oct 24 07:45:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Climate is growing and time is coming for having a weekly meeting in
between all of us.
There is a huge number of reviews in progress, and at least the first
agenda will be triaging those, making sure they are either coming to
trunk as soon as possible, or splitted into smaller chunks of code.

The Icehouse summit is also coming, and I would like to take opportunity
to discuss about any topics we could raise during the Summit.

Is Mondays 10:00am UTC [1] a convenient time for you ?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=10&day=28&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=195&p2=166

-Sylvain