[openstack-dev] [Neutron] tempest failure: No more IP addresses available on network

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Wed Oct 23 23:22:29 UTC 2013

Hi folks

This patch was the culprit, so we have reverted it.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/53459/1 (Note, this is revert of revert )

However even if it is reverted, the error happens
http://logstash.openstack.org/index.html#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJcIklwQWRkcmVzc0dlbmVyYXRpb25GYWlsdXJlQ2xpZW50OiBObyBtb3JlIElQIGFkZHJlc3NlcyBhdmFpbGFibGUgb24gbmV0d29yayBcIiIsImZpZWxkcyI6W10sIm9mZnNldCI6MCwidGltZWZyYW1lIjoiODY0MDAiLCJncmFwaG1vZGUiOiJjb3VudCIsInRpbWUiOnsidXNlcl9pbnRlcnZhbCI6MH0sInN0YW1wIjoxMzgyNTcwMTcxMjQ3fQ==

I tested tempest in local, it works with the patch and without patch.
# As you know, this is a timing issue.. so this doesn't mean there is no issue..

I'm reading logs, and I found some exceptions.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/debug1243726

It looks like issue in IPAllocationRange.

My next culprit is the delete_subnet in ML2
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/plugins/ml2/plugin.py#L371

> Kyle, Bob
Do you have any thought on this?

Best