[openstack-dev] [Trove] Replication and Clustering API

Daniel Salinas imsplitbit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:18:28 UTC 2013

Do you have any specific examples on that?  I'm not opposed to adding more
to the replication contract but I want to be sure that it is important to
the end user of the api.  I can see some edge cases for saying
"replication_type": "async-master-slave" or something like that.  This
becomes more important for datastore technologies that support multiple
replication types/methodologies.  Imagine a world where trove supports
using mysql async replication as well as something like tungsten replicator.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Daniel Morris <daniel.morris at rackspace.com