[openstack-dev] Gerrit tools

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Wed Oct 23 15:05:32 UTC 2013

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange at redhat.com> writes:

> Actually, from my POV, the neat one there is the qgerrit script - I had
> no idea you could query this info so easily.

FYI the query syntax for SSH and the web is the same, so you can also
make a bookmark for a query like that.  The search syntax is here:

  https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-search.html

In the next version of Gerrit, you can actually make a dashboard based
on such queries.

However, note the following in the docs about the "file" operator:

  Currently this operator is only available on a watched project and may
  not be used in the search bar.

-Jim