[openstack-dev] [Neutron] tempest failure: No more IP addresses available on network

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:47:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just noticed several number of neutron check
(tempest-devstack-vm-neutron-isolated) fails with the same error:
"No more IP addresses available on network".
This errors suddenly starts to occur from yesterday.

I checked there is any commit merge around the time when this failure started,
but there is no commit around the time.
I am not sure it is a temporary issue.

I files a bug in neutron: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1243726

It is late in my timezone. I hope someone jumps into this issue.

logstash stats is here:
http://logstash.openstack.org/index.html#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJcIklwQWRkcmVzc0dlbmVyYXRpb25GYWlsdXJlQ2xpZW50OiBObyBtb3JlIElQIGFkZHJlc3NlcyBhdmFpbGFibGUgb24gbmV0d29yayBcIiIsImZpZWxkcyI6W10sIm9mZnNldCI6MCwidGltZWZyYW1lIjoiNjA0ODAwIiwiZ3JhcGhtb2RlIjoiY291bnQiLCJ0aW1lIjp7InVzZXJfaW50ZXJ2YWwiOjB9LCJzdGFtcCI6MTM4MjUzNzk0OTgxMH0=

Thanks,
Akihiro