[openstack-dev] Testing before sending for review

Avishay Traeger AVISHAY at il.ibm.com
Wed Oct 23 09:30:50 UTC 2013

To clarify point #2: always check the logs to see the cause of the failure.
If it's due to a bug in the submitted code, fix and resubmit.  If it's
caused by something else, check if it's an open bug, and if not open a new
bug report - in either case, do "recheck bug #####".  If it's really not
caused by any bug, do "recheck no bug".

Thanks,
Avishay