[openstack-dev] [scheduler] APIs for Smart Resource Placement - Updated Instance Group Model and API extension model - WIP Draft

Khanh-Toan Tran khanh-toan.tran at cloudwatt.com
Wed Oct 23 08:08:09 UTC 2013

I didn't see any command referring InstanceGroupMemberConnection. What is it exactly? Could you give an example?
And how can we create an InstanceGroup?
1) Create an empty group
2) Add policy, metadata
3) Add group instances
... ?
or in the InstanceGroup POST message there is already a description of all InstanceGroupMembers, Connections, etc ?
An (raw) example would be really helpful to understand the proposition.

Best regards,
Toan