[openstack-dev] [Neutron] FWaaS IceHouse summit prep and IRC meeting

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:00:37 UTC 2013

Reminder - we will have the Neutron FWaaS IRC meeting tomorrow Wednesday
18:00 UTC (11 AM PDT).

Agenda:
* Tempest tests
* Definition and use of zones
* Address Objects
* Counts API
* Service Objects
* Integration with service type framework
* Open discussion - any other topics you would like to bring up for
discussion during the summit.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/FWaaS

Thanks,
~Sumit.