[openstack-dev] [Heat] A prototype for cross-vm synchronization and communication

Lakshminaraya Renganarayana lrengan at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 22 17:32:01 UTC 2013

Hi Steven,

Steven Hardy <shardy at redhat.com> wrote on 10/21/2013 11:27:43 AM:

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 02:45:01PM -0400, Lakshminaraya Renganarayana
wrote:
> <snip>
> > The prototype is implemented in Python and Ruby is used for chef
> > interception.
>
> Where can we find the code?

What part of the code are you interested in? The python pre-processor part
or the Ruby chef interceptor part? I need to get clearance from IBM to post
it on the Git. I am guessing it might be easy to get clearance for the
pre-processor code and a bit harder for the chef interceptor code.

BTW, will you be attending the OpenStack summit in HongKong? I am planning
to and I can show you a demo of this pre-processor there (if the IBM
clearance takes too long).

Thanks,
LN