[openstack-dev] [Neutron] IPv6 & DHCP options for dnsmasq

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 22 16:48:57 UTC 2013

FWIW, we've wanted IPv6 support too but there are limitations in
sqlalchemy and python 2.6 and since openstack is still supporting both of
those, we are gated on that.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States