[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] [qa] Ceilometer ERRORS in normal runs

Nadya Privalova nprivalova at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 22 15:07:08 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I can share my experience with devstack+ceilometer. There is certainly a
problem with MongoDB, because Ceilometer requires more fresh Mongo than
devstack provides. But I didn't experienced problems with SQL.
And just a quick question about testing: are there any plans to test
Ceilometer with different db-backends in devstack? Or do you suggest that
it is not devstack's responsibility?

Thanks,
Nadya