[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] [qa] Ceilometer ERRORS in normal runs

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Oct 22 14:19:11 UTC 2013

On 10/21/2013 10:27 AM, Neal, Phil wrote:
> Sean, we currently have a BP out there to investigate basic tempest
> integration and I think this might fall under the same umbrella.
> Unfortunately I've not been able to free up my development time
> for it, but I've assigned it out to someone who can take a look and
> report back.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/basic-tempest-integration-for-ceilometer

This is kind of worse than tempest integration issues. As far as I can
tell ceilometer via devstack is basically non functional at all. And
sort of worse than non functional, it's spewing errors, a lot.

This really ought to be a top ceilometer item to address, otherwise we
should probably turn off celiometer in devstack by default, because it's
really not working at the moment.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague