[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] [qa] Ceilometer ERRORS in normal runs

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Tue Oct 22 14:11:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 02:27:44PM +0000, Neal, Phil wrote:

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/basic-tempest-integration-for-ceilometer

Some works have been done behind an other blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/add-basic-ceilometer-tests

Most of this code have been written since a while, and need to be
rebased. And some other have showed bugs in ceilometer.

Bugs discovered with gate already have fixed in gerrit, and should be merged soon.

I have planned to take a look on this, this week.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Abaakouk
mail: sileht at sileht.net