[openstack-dev] [qa] Update: Nova API List for Missing Tempest Tests

Masayuki Igawa igawa at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Tue Oct 22 11:15:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks many guys for updating this list!

And, I have updated: Nova API List for Missing Tempest Tests.
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc

The summary of this list:
					different count from
Tested or not     # of APIs	ratio	the last time
Tested API		126	 50.4%		+2
Not Tested API(*1)	 64	 25.6%		-2
Not Need to Test(*2)	 60	 24.0%		 0
Total(*3): 		250	100.0%		 0
(*1) included 9 Doings
(*2) Because they are deprecated APIs such as nova-network and volume.
(*3) not included v3 APIs

The tempest version is:
  commit 7ca13ed9daa710cbe1ac348cb903ffada4f8f6d2
  Merge: 66ff406 72d7d5b
  Author: Jenkins <jenkins at review.openstack.org>
  Date:   Mon Oct 21 04:29:49 2013 +0000

      Merge "add test for updating server's disk_config test"

This information would be useful for creating Tempest tests.
Any comments/questions/suggestions are welcome.

And if you notice any mistakes on this list, feel free to correct/update it please.

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa