[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] [qa] Ceilometer ERRORS in normal runs

Neal, Phil phil.neal at hp.com
Mon Oct 21 14:27:44 UTC 2013

Sean, we currently have a BP out there to investigate basic tempest
integration and I think this might fall under the same umbrella.
Unfortunately I've not been able to free up my development time
for it, but I've assigned it out to someone who can take a look and
report back.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/basic-tempest-integration-for-ceilometer

- Phil