[openstack-dev] Gerrit tools

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Oct 21 11:44:08 UTC 2013

On 10/21/2013 04:04 AM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> On 20/10/13 05:01 +0000, Joshua Harlow wrote:
>> I created some gerrit tools that I think others might find useful.
>>
>> https://github.com/harlowja/gerrit_view
>

> I worked on this Python library for Gerrit[0] a couple of months ago and
> I've been using it for this gerrit-cli[1] tool. I was wondering if you'd
> like to migrate your Gerrit queries and make them use python-gerrit
> instead? I can do that for you.
>
> [0] https://github.com/FlaPer87/python-gerrit
> [1] https://github.com/FlaPer87/gerrit-cli
>
> BTW, Big +1 for the curses UI!

Also realize that OpenStack maintains gerritlib -
https://github.com/openstack-infra/gerritlib

Which anyone can contribute to (and is the code that every message
posted back to gerrit by a bot users). It would actually be nice to
enhance gerritlib if there were enough features missing that are in
python-gerrit.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague