[openstack-dev] [Heat] HOT Software configuration proposal

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 19 17:21:50 UTC 2013

(I really do not understand how the archive is ordered.  In the by-thread
view, in which all messages with this subject are equally indented, the
last message listed is not the chronologically last.)

I see that components have parameters.  In some uses (invocations) of
components, parameters are given actual values.  I find it surprising that
in the component definitions there are no declarations of parameters.
Wouldn't that be helpful or needed?

Thanks,
Mike