[openstack-dev] [nova][powervm] my notes from the meeting on powervm CI

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 18 14:26:29 UTC 2013

And this guy: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1241628

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States

From:   Matt Riedemann/Rochester/IBM at IBMUS
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
Date:   10/18/2013 09:25 AM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [nova][powervm] my notes from the
meeting on      powervm CI

I just opened this bug, it's going to be one of the blockers for us to get
PowerVM CI going in Icehouse:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1241619

E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N