[openstack-dev] [Heat]Blueprint for retry function with idenpotency in Heat

Mitsuru Kanabuchi kanabuchi.mitsuru at po.ntts.co.jp
Thu Oct 17 12:54:35 UTC 2013

Hello Mr. Clint,

Thank you for your comment and prioritization.
I'm glad to discuss you who feel same issue.

> I took the liberty of targeting your blueprint at icehouse. If you don't
> think it is likely to get done in icehouse, please raise that with us at
> the weekly meeting if you can and we can remove it from the list.

Basically, this blueprint is targeted IceHouse release.

However, the schedule is depend on follows blueprint:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/idempotentcy-client-token

We're going to start implementation to Heat after ClientToken implemented.
I think ClientToken is necessary function for this blueprint, and important function for other callers!