[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Common requirements for services' discussion

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 07:02:08 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We will have the "advanced services" and the common requirements IRC
meeting on Tuesdays 15.30 UTC (8.30 AM PDT) on the
#openstack-meeting-alt channel.
The meeting time was chosen to accommodate requests by folks in Asia and
will hopefully suit most people involved. Please note that this is the
alternate meeting channel.

The agenda will be a continuation of discussion from the previous meeting
with some additional agenda items based on the sessions already proposed
for the summit. The current discussion is being captured in this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/NeutronAdvancedServices

Hope you can make it and participate.

Thanks,
~Sumit.