[openstack-dev] [keystone] design summit session proposal deadline

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Oct 16 18:02:28 UTC 2013

A partial slot to discuss how to achieve the vision in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DomainQuotaManagementAndEnforcement would be useful.

The goal is to avoid duplicate effort which could be focused on a single theme.  With the various collaborations between HP, CERN and BARC along with Mirantis' work in this area, we could benefit from community discussion on the way forward.

A full summit session may not be required but an agreement on the roadmap would avoid waste.

Tim