[openstack-dev] [Neutron] QoS API Extension update

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 16 17:21:36 UTC 2013

Cheers Sean

I will take a look at the wiki and update accordingly. I took a look at your BP, its right along the lines of what I feel is also needed and what we are planning to submit (being finalised as I write this email) though we are also adding some additional QoS attributes to be supported based on OVS as one source.  I took a look at your API and the BP we are going to submit is very much inline and complementary to yours hence why I think we can actually combine them and do a joint pitch on this....at least that’s my thinking on it!

Will send BP as soon as its finalised ;-)

BR
Alan