[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Havana RC4 available !

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Oct 16 16:00:13 UTC 2013

What fun would it be without late RCs...

We discovered that Keystone RC3 was still using lazy translations mode,
which could trigger errors in specific locales. Since all the other
projects in 2013.2 disabled this mode, we decided to fix this
pre-release and published a new Havana release candidate for OpenStack
Identity ("Keystone").

You can find the RC4 tarball and a link to the fixed bug at:

https://launchpad.net/keystone/havana/havana-rc4

This RC4 should be formally included in the common OpenStack 2013.2
final release tomorrow. Please give this tarball a round of last-minute
sanity checks.

Alternatively, you can grab the code at:
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/tree/milestone-proposed

If you find a regression that could be considered release-critical,
please file it at https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+filebug and tag
it *havana-rc-potential* to bring it to the release crew's attention.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)