[openstack-dev] [Neutron] QoS API Extension update

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 16 15:45:29 UTC 2013

Hi Sean

Just an FYI, we are also planning a QoS API Extension Blueprint for the Icehouse Design Summit. Will hopefully submit that really soon. Perhaps we can look at combining both of them and discuss this in Hong Kong as I have looked over your BP and I can see some benefit in combining them both.

BR
Alan