[openstack-dev] Introducing "Show my network state" utility

Giuliano iner45 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 08:36:41 UTC 2013

Hi all!
I already posted this message in the general mailing list, but I write it
here too.
I've made a simple network utility and I'd like to share it with the
community!
It's called "Show my network state" and it's a graphical network topology
visualizer for a single host.
I made it to simplify the network management of Openstack nodes. All that
OVS bridges, veth pairs and patch ports were simply a mess to read from
command line so I decided to realize "visual dashboard" to show them all.
The code is BSD licensed and hosted on GITHUB.

Please let me know if you find it useful!
I'd also like to receive some feedback, errors, etc.

The Website is the following:
https://sites.google.com/site/showmynetworkstate/

Best regards,
Giuliano