[openstack-dev] [Metrics] Working on affiliations details: Activity Board

Daniel Izquierdo dizquierdo at bitergia.com
Tue Oct 15 18:07:02 UTC 2013

Hi!,

During the last days we've been improving the Activity Board [1] where
you can find updated development activity and affiliation information.

For this purpose, we have finally created (sorry for the delay u_u ) an
affiliation file [2]. This is a csv file with the following information:
name, affiliation, init date, end date and focused on the source code
activity.

Feedback is more than welcome. If inconsistencies, repeated identities
or any other issue are found, please, feel free to directly change that
using the usual Gerrit approach [3]. Other options are:  open a bug
report in the OpenStack Community project in Launchpad [4], reply this
email here or personal reply (probably better option than adding too
much noise to the dev list).

This has been based on several data sources and manual work, so
hopefully, there are a few minor issues!

Regards,
Daniel.

ps: not sure if it's a good idea to resend this to the general list
without the topic [metrics]

[1] http://activity.openstack.org/dash/newbrowser/browser/
[2]
http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/data/affs/openstack-community-affs.csv